Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
SCSC Mixer & AHS Viewing Party
Wednesday, October 17, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PDT)
Santa Monica, CA
SoCal Social Club Mixer &
"American Horror Story: Asylum" Season 2 Premiere Viewing Party
Wednesday, October 17
Mixer 7 - 10pm // Screening at 9pm
- Cash Bar
- Extended Happy Hour Specials (until 9pm)
- Hosted Appetizers (until 8pm)
- $10 Featured Cocktails
- Raffle Drawing
- Music by DJ Amrel
- Limited occupancy, only 150 guests
- Intro Membership ($1500 value) -- Mixology, LGBT Matchmaking Services
- (4) $150 Gift Certificates for Accounting or Tax Services -- VisionQwest Accountancy Group
- (4) 60-Minute Life or Leadership Coaching Sessions -- Life Coach Rick
- American Horror Story Posters (while supplies last) -- AHS/FX Networks
TICKETS: $10 in Advance // $15 at the Door
DRESS CODE: Business Casual, Cocktail Chic
PARKING: $6 Valet. Free street parking after 6pm.
All Attendees must be 21 years of age or older.
By participating in this event, guests consent to have their photograph taken and hereby grant permission to SoCal Social Club, LLC, its employees or representatives to take and use photographs, digital images, videotape, audio recording or quoted remarks of individual or prepared by individual, for use in promotional material. These materials might include printed or electronic publications, web sites or other electronic communications.
Guests authorize the use of these materials indefinitely without compensation. All negatives, positives, prints, digital reproductions and video and audio recordings shall be the property of SoCal Social Club, LLC. This consent also serves to waive all rights of privacy which guests may have in connection with the use of their likeliness.
When & Where
SoCal Social Club
Social Outings & Networking Club Serving the LGBTQ Community
SOCAL SOCIAL CLUB is a social outings and networking club serving the needs of the gay, lesbian, bi, trans and straight supportive communities of Los Angeles.
As a multifaceted organization, we help enable real life social and professional connections by hosting a variety of monthly networking events, outdoor activities and community service.
- Connect with like-minded individuals
- Discover exciting new entertainment options
- Explore Southern California and beyond
- Be part of a supportive, fun and active community
Our mission is to enrich the lives of LGBTA professionals with healthy, engaging and positive alternatives to the typical gay nightlife.